|100mg||12pills||$35.99||$3.00 per pill|
|100mg||20pills||$47.99||$2.40 per pill|
|100mg||32pills||$68.99||$2.16 per pill|
|100mg||60pills||$116.99||$1.95 per pill|
|100mg||84pills||$146.99||$1.75 per pill|
|100mg||120pills||$188.99||$1.57 per pill|
|100mg||180pills||$254.99||$1.42 per pill|
Kamagra is an exact copy of the famous drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (male impotence) known as Viagra. The quality of the drug, its effectiveness, dosage and other features are absolutely identical to Viagra.
How does it work?
The active substance of the drug is sildenafil, a selective inhibitor. This substance enhances the relaxing effect of nitric oxide, which is released in large quantities upon excitation. The result is a relaxation of smooth muscles and increased blood flow in the cavernous body of the male genital organ. A man achieves a stable and prolonged erection.
The drug does not affect libido, reproductive function and maintains the quality of seminal fluid. To get an erection, sufficient sexual arousal is required.
The presence of diseases of the genitourinary sphere reduces the effectiveness of the drug and the duration of an erection stimulated by sildenafil.
Indication for use
Erectile dysfunction associated with the inability to achieve and/or maintain a penile erection.
Instructions for use and dosage
Since Kamagra contains the maximum permissible concentration of the active substance sildenafil – 100 mg, it is recommended to start taking the medicine with half a tablet, i.e. with 50 mg.
Depending on the effectiveness and tolerability, a single daily dosage can be increased to 100 mg or reduced to 25 mg.
Patients over 60 years of age need to reduce the dosage of the drug to 25 mg per day.
In rare cases, the drug may cause temporary side effects, such as:
- headaches, dizziness, sleep disturbance, hot flashes;
- nausea, intestinal colic, diarrhea;
- muscle tone, myalgia, pulling back pain;
- difficulty in nasal breathing due to congestion, runny nose;
- blurred vision, photophobia;
- soreness of urination and erection.
Kamagra has the following restrictions on use:
- individual intolerance to the components, which can lead to severe allergic reactions;
- severe liver and kidney disease;
- diseases of the visual apparatus that are hereditary;
- recent stroke and heart attack;
- angina pectoris, deviations from normal blood pressure, other diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- minor age;
- simultaneous administration of other stimulants;
- simultaneous administration of drugs with nitrates.
Interaction with other drugs
Sildenafil is able to interact with rifampicin, cimetidine, erythromycin, a number of drugs for the treatment of AIDS and HIV infection, as well as drugs for high blood pressure.
Taking a large amount of sildenafil may increase the above side effects. Symptomatic treatment is recommended.
Benefits of Kamagra
Customers leave positive reviews about this drug. The main advantages of the product include:
- Bright sex with a “stone erection”! Sildenafil, although harmless, is a fairly potent drug. You can check this personally;
- Safety for health! Rare side effects, the possibility of using the drug for the treatment of ED, as well as the use of the drug by men under 65 are very weighty safety arguments;
- Lack of addiction! This feature is especially important for patients who take the drug during treatment with a course;
- General healing effect! The condition of the genitourinary system also improves. The libido and the general hormonal background are especially vividly enhanced.
- Low price. This generic drug is really cheap, so you can save a lot!